Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Skiing, Sun Dogs, Pool Sessions, and Computers

Skiing season is getting under way, the local trails are starting to open up and forecast for snow is looking good. I really really need to get out and get some time in on the trails if I am going to ski the 42k Vasaloppet this winter. Right now I'd never make it to the finish.
Tree is looking good!

Sun dog yesterday morning ... very cold!!



And Alex says he doesn't have any balance ...

My laptop has given its all for me, I think this time it is finally over. New in 1999 it was the cutting edge in technology ... it's been fixed, reloaded, rebooted and abused for the last 9 yrs and just has nothing left. I'll be doing only some early morning and lunch break posts until I can get some Internet going at home again.

No comments: