Sunday, March 15, 2009

Canoecopia!

Just back from another great weekend in Madison at the Canoecopia Show. Lots of stuff to see, meeting up with friends for the weekend, and trying to do my part to stimulate the economy. I didn't spend much, if the economy is waiting for me to generate enough business to get things moving again .. I'm afraid we are all in for a long wait! My original plan was to just pick up the new "Eastern Horizons" DVD. Which I did! But after checking out a bug shirt and remembering the ferocious tenacity of black flys, as they go after any exposed flesh during the mid summer season on the islands. I couldn't pass on the price! Plus, I know I could easily double my money by selling it to some hapless soul who ventured out to the islands without protection.
Valley Boats!!

Superior Kayaks had a nice display for the traditionalists .. some cool stuff.

2 comments:

Silbs said...

Good to see you and DaveO this past weekend. Sorry I wasn't able to sit/drink with you all.

Ron said...

Really good to see you guys too .. found a great place for dinner Saturday night, up early for the ride home on Sunday. You folks at Rudabaga put on a nice show.

We need to get some paddle time in together one of these days.