Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Paddling


We still have some paddling time left here in the north land, but the days are getting shorter and getting out during the week after work is just about over. Last week we tried to get a "full moon" paddle in, and although the weather was nice, the clouds just wouldn't give us the moon. A bonfire with a couple beverages and some great food afterwards finished of a nice get together with Friends.

The weekend weather was about as perfect as you can get here this time of year. Saturday I had to make a last minute decision to bail on some projects I was working on and meet up with people on White Bear Lake for an afternoon paddle with another get together at another friends place. Some beers with Brats on the grill finished off another perfect fall Saturday. Sunday? Well I finally got to finish up my projects ... in spite of the perfect weather. It was a good thing no one called me for another paddle.

No comments: