Thursday, June 14, 2007

Inland Sea Weekend


Don't ya just love trucks, just throw it all in the back ... There always seems to be plenty of room. Never mind the gas mileage. Kind of a solo trip this weekend, I should meet up with Alex and Chris. Dave O. mentioned he may show up sometime. At any rate, I am looking forward to the symposium, I haven't attended this one yet. Sunday morning I'll be doing the "Blog Blog Blog" talk. I've never been real good talking to a group, I do much better with small groups like 3 or 4 people. Will see how it goes!! Campgrounds sound pretty full after reading Derricks piece today, by my self shouldn't be an issue I guess. SKOAC board meeting tonight, then home for a couple hours of sleep, then head to Washburn about sunrise. Maybe get out ahead of some of the Friday morning traffic.

No comments: